Upcoming Slow Food Santa Cruz Events:
- Slow Food Santa Cruz Edible Gardens Tour – Saturday, August 8, 10-3 – Pie Party 3-5
If you have an upcoming event related to Good, Clean, Fair food in the greater Santa Cruz area that you would like SFSC to include in the community events section of its newsletter or promote over social media, please fill out our Event Promotion form: Slow Food SC Partners Event Promotion.
- December 10, 2014 - Annual Holiday Party and Elections. Stay tuned for event details.
- July 24, 2014 - Thank You Thursday at Santa Cruz Mountain Brewing to Benefit Slow Food Santa Cruz
- August 23, 2014 – Slow Food Santa Cruz’s 3rd Annual Edible Gardens Tour.
- June 15, 2014 - Olallieberry U-Pick and Picnic/Potluck
- May 27, 2014- Stirring the Pot: Happy Hour and Conversation Series.
- March 11, 2014, 5:30-7:30 PM at 99 Bottles in Santa Cruz: Open Board Meeting to discuss what our community wants out of Slow Food Santa Cruz. More details here.
- February 26, 2014, 5-7 PM at 515 Kitchen and Cocktails in Santa Cruz: Stirring the Pot: Happy Hour and Conversation Series.
- Saturday, August 24, 2013 Santa Cruz Edible Gardens Tour
- Tuesday, August 6, 2013 Green Drinks - Slow Food Santa Cruz is speaking at Green Drinks in August!
Thursday, July 25, 2013
Wednesday, June 26, 2013
Wednesday, May 22, 2013
Stirring the Pot – Monthly Happy Hour - Christina Oatfield, Food Policy Director of the Sustainable Economies Law Center, will join us to discuss urban ag policies in the state legislature
Wednesday, April 24, 2013
Thursday, March 21, 2013
Stirring the Pot – special guest Saru Jayaraman of Restaurant Opportunities Center United talks with us about restaurant workers, rights, conditions and wages
Wednesday, February 27, 2013
Stirring the Pot – Monthly Happy Hour – guest presenter Sarah Lopez of Fiesta Farm talks with us about the real price of food
Sunday, February 24, 2013
Cottage Food Celebration – Cottage Food festival – speakers, samples, feedback. At Louden Nelson Community Center, 1-4 PM.
Thursday, January 31, 2013
Stirring the Pot – Monthly Happy Hour – guest presenter Cecile Andrews, talking about Slow Cities and other places to apply the Slow philosophy beyond food
Thursday, November 1, 2012
Stirring the Pot – Monthly Happy Hour – guest presenter Santa Cruz City Councilman David Terrazas
Thursday, September 27, 2012
Stirring the Pot – Monthly Happy Hour – guest presenter Branciforte Small Schools garden teachers
Saturday, August 25, 2012
Wednesday, August 22, 2012
Stirring the Pot – Monthly Happy Hour – guest presenter Don Burgett, talking about CASFS
Wednesday, July 25, 2012
Stirring the Pot – Monthly Happy Hour – guest presenter Melissa Stevens, talking about Sustainable Fisheries
Wednesday, June 27, 2012
Wednesday, May 30, 2012
Saturday, May 19, 2012 – 3:00 PM
Chocolate Tasting and Wine Pairing with Kallari Chocolate at Vino Cruz
Sunday, April 29, 2012
Book Club: Slow Food Nation
Monday, April 23, 2012
Tuesday, March 27, 2012
Sunday, October 2, 2011
Third Thursdays in spring and summer 2011 – Raise your glass while raising awareness. Join SFSC in a conversation around the table on food topics from water to workers rights.
Saturday, September 25, 2010
Dig In Beach Cleanup!
Thursday, September 9, 2010
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Sunday, June 20, 2010
Saturday, January 15, 2010
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Sunday, March 21, 2010